- Get a partner or small group.
- One of you reads a “Situation Card” out loud
- Each of you moves to stand near the feeling that is most likely what you’d feel in the situation.
Discuss one of the questions below… then the next person chooses a card and then repeat the process until each person has read one situation.
- Did you all have the same or similar feelings? Why?
- How easy or hard is it to imagine that people could have very different feelings in the same situation?
- What would happen if we were better at noticing our own and others’ feelings in the moments of our lives?
Invite participants to identify more situations where they think people would have diﬀerent reactions and repeat. Invite participants to make their own feeling posters to use in this game.