If this is your first POP-UP, start here.
POP-UP Festival To Do List
In the following pages, you’ll see details of how to set up your festival; in thinking about the team, it may help to consider the various jobs that will need to be done:
- Decide on who to invite and find a location
- Invite participants to come (see Who to Invite & How, below)
- Decide on the stations you’ll use at your festival
- Print out the stations, as well as cards or handouts, included and gather additional materials such as pens and paper specified for each station
- Decide on additional embellishments such as music, food, decorations (if any) and arrange for those
- Read through the instructions for each station and maybe practice some of them so you can help people during the festival
- Set up the stations
- Welcome people when they arrive (don’t forget nametags!)
- Explore and play and learn together with the participants during the festival
- Clean up from the event
Already know what to do?
Click on the button to the below to check out all the POP-UP Festival parts to build your festival.