Make cute character crowns to wear during the festival and for pictures.
- Color pencils/crayons/markers
- Crown sheets (Letter Size) click to download
- (Optional) Construction Paper
- Print out crown sheets.
- Cut out the different animals and headpiece extensions.
- Leave the cut-out version for the participants to color.
- Tape the extensions to the back of the animal and tape ends together after measuring the participant’s head.
- Cut out only the animal.
- Use construction paper to make the headband. Measure the participant’s head and cut accordingly.
- Tape the animal to the center of the headband.
- Tape the ends of the headband together.