What is Blue Telling You?
Colors are a form of non-verbal communication that can speak volumes. Blue means Trust, Loyalty, Patience, Harmony, Dignity, Peace, Calm, Quietness, Fear, Duty, Unfriendliness.
Understanding that colors have meaning, they can convey emotion, or create a reaction and can inspire people to take action. Colors tell a story.
- Pick up a What’s Blue Telling you handout from the table, and cut out the Eye Brows, Eyes, Nose, and mouth.
- Choose a “Blue Word.”
- Color the face and features you with different shades of blue and glue the features on to display how someone might look when feeling that way.
- Review the Blue” words share with the others what “Blue” word you chose.
- How does the color blue make you feel?
- What type of situations might these different feelings show up? Why?
- What is your favorite color? How does that color make you feel?
Choose a “blue’ word and share about why this word might blue. When you look at the color blue, how does it make you feel?
Carrie Wolfe, www.heartnsoulnart.com