What’s a wish or goal you have for the future? At this station, you’ll add to the “Wish Chain” and think of a step to move forward.
Think about your goals and plan an action step.
- Construction paper
- Markers/Pens/Colored Pencils
- Activity Instruction Sheet (optional) click to download
- If you could make a wish… for yourself… for others… for the world… what is the wish you would make?
Write your wish on one of the narrow colored strips of paper. Tape it in a circle, and join it on the chain hanging near here.
- Now, think about your step toward that goal.
What’s one Action you could take to make it more real?
What is one Feeling that would support you to take the action?
What is a Thought that could help support your feeling & action?
- Choose one of the rectangular cards and write your chosen feeling, thought, and action. On the back, write your goal again.
Put your card in your wallet or someplace else that you’ll see it to remind you.
- What is the difference between a “wish” and a “goal”?
- Why is this wish/goal important to you?
- Even if you can’t fully accomplish it, if you took a positive step forward, how would it feel?
Make a map or chart of the steps and actions that would be required to make this wish come true.