Want to make your photos stand out? USe a colorful, polaroid-style selfie frame to take group and individual photos.
- X-acto knife
- Foam board/poster board (22x28in)
- Cutout Sheet (Letter Size) click to download
- Cutout Sheet (A4 Size) click to download
Creating the Frame
- Print out cutout sheets.
- Using a ruler and pencil, measure 7.5cm / 3in from the top (the short side) and draw a line.
- Using a ruler and pencil, measure 18cm/ 7in from the bottom (the short side) and draw a line.
- Using a ruler and pencil, measure 5cm / 2 in from the left side (the long side) and draw a line. Repeat for the right side.
- Using an X-Acto knife, cut out the center box that you just drew.
- Flip the board over.
- Cut out the “POP-UP Festival” strip and tape it together to the other half.
- Tape the strip to the top of the frame. It should fit between the lines of the cutout.
- Cut out the elephant.
- Tape the elephant on the left-hand side of the bottom section.
- Cut out the crowd of characters with the words “POP-UP Festival”
- Tape the crowd on the right-hand side of the bottom section.
- Cut out one set of stripes.
- Tape the maroon block with the extra white strip below to the orange block. (see video)
- Tape the complete strip to the left edge section and align the red block with the top of the cutout.
- Repeat on the right side.
Kristin Aoki & Mia Skaggs
I received the POP-UP festival kit today. It is awesome. I loved it.